2021 SESSION TOPICS
October 25-27, 2021 (Virtual)
October 24-28, 2022
56th Annual Southern Federal Virtual Tax Institute
October 25–27, 2021
Click here to register online – it’s quick and easy!
(Save 15% if you register by August 1!)
Join us for one, two or three days of the virtual conference.
Choose which day(s) you want to watch:
- Monday - Income Taxation and Corporate Taxation
- Tuesday - Partnership, International, Employee Benefits, Controversy and Tax Accounting
- Wednesday - Estate Planning
Please note the following:
- You may only use one individual email address per registration.
- When registering, you must select which day(s) you would like to view/purchase.
- Closer to the event, we will email you link(s) to access the Institute based upon the days you select to view.
- If you are seeking CPE/CLE/CFP credit, you must respond to the polling questions throughout each session to receive continuing education credit for that session.
- If you are seeking CPE/CLE/CFP credit, please go to the Continuing Education tab of our website and complete the appropriate forms upon conclusion of the webinar.
- Approximately one week prior to the webinar, we will send information to access/download materials.
- Registration fees are refundable (less a $50 administrative fee) if written notice is submitted by October 11, 2021. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other refunds will be made after October 11, 2021.
- Credit card payments only.
- 50% discount for IRS employees. Additional discounts for full-time professors. (Please contact Mallory Decker at email@example.com for discount codes).
- Discounts may not be combined.
- Sharing registrations is not permitted.